Vendors and Exhibitors
- Linked Logo on this website.
- Email blast announcement of a new exhibitor.
- A blog post about your product/company.
- Option to include your branded items/literature in the swag bag for campers (200)
- Tagged posts on Instagram and Facebook.
- On site camping. Included (See below)
We have campsites available in Pear Passage and Apple Avenue for last minute exhibitors. If you are an exhibitor and, have secured a campsite, email us your blog post text and images. (500 words max and 5 images.)
- An last minute exhibitor may select a campsite and erect a 10' x 10' pop-up or camp, as they like.
- Pull-through campsites are approximately 20' by 40' and have full hook ups. You may park your vehicle or RV and camp in your exhibitor site. You may stay overnight in your site on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Vendors, exhibitors, or anyone selling anything at the expo must provide the producer a completed form CDTFA-410-D no later than July 10, 2023. Details
- All participants must set up no later than Thursday, August 10, 2023. Check-in after noon. Check-out time is no later than Noon on Sunday. Early check-in is available. Call us to make arrangements for early check-in or late check-out.
- If you cannot attend the expo in person, consider being a sponsor.
Have you got an email list or social media following? If so, we are willing to partner with you to help us spread the word aboout the expo. Contact us for a coupon code for your exhibitor site and coupon codes for your friends to meet up and camp at the expo.